Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Yet another Haul thread.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Doc Xenith's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Got some movies, a book and two games I've been meaning to get around to.

    Haul

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hellboy is bad ass. I just finished watching it, and I'm gonna watch it again later.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You decided not to get the Special Edition Ghost in the Shell? Then again, I would too, even though I would like to have the DTS version. Too expensive.

    I just don't really care aboot the series.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Captain Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    869
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Doc Xenith's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Mr. Bungle:
    You decided not to get the Special Edition Ghost in the Shell? Then again, I would too, even though I would like to have the DTS version. Too expensive.

    I just don't really care aboot the series.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I typically don't go for special editions of movies if there's a normal version available. I tend not to watch most of the extras as it is.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Tha Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Doc, what movie is your sig from?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ninestates's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Fallout is the shit. I love that game.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Doc Xenith's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Tha Nemesis:
    Doc, what movie is your sig from?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A Time to Kill, but Dave Chapelle says it whenever he plays Sam Jackson. That's where I first heard it.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Drfaceless's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Doc Xenith:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tha Nemesis:
    Doc, what movie is your sig from?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A Time to Kill, but Dave Chapelle says it whenever he plays Sam Jackson. That's where I first heard it.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Samuel Jackson...Its MY BEEER

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    nice haul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •